Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Scavenger Hunt and More

It's time for Scavenger Hunt Sunday with Ashley Sisk.  I haven't participated in quite awhile so I'm glad to be joining in today.  This post also includes my entry for Project 64: Out of the Box, and Show and Tell with Paper Heart Camera.  

Last but not least, I'm joining Sunday Snapshot for the first time.





Ni Hao Yall

So here are my takes on this weeks items.

~ Water ~


~ Quote ~


~Window ~
This photo was take from inside my house while the blizzard was going on last week.  The snow was blowing so hard it was filling up the space in between the screen and the glass.  It was quite a storm!  I'm also entering this photo in Project 64: color gray.


~ Activity ~
You may be getting tired of water and fishing posts lately, but my husband and I went on a 2 day fishing trip and I have lots of pictures I've  been going through.  I also posted this picture earlier today for Scripture and a Snapshot.  You can look at my previous post to see the shot with the scripture.  I'm also entering this in Paper Heart Camera's Show and Tell.


Yes, I'm missing my last photo.  I got page 25 from a magazine picked out, but haven't gotten the shot done.  I may add it tomorrow.  Sorry!

Well, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment