Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hughes Crossing

A few weeks ago my husband and I went trout fishing at the Blue River in Tishomingo, Oklahoma.  I've shared some of those photos here and on my other blog.  Hughes Crossing is a low water bridge that crosses the river at one point.  The river flows across the bridge, and you have to drive right through to get to the other side.  On our last visit, I took pictures as we crossed.

This first shot is taken as we watch the pickup in front of us begin his cross over the bridge.


As we began crossing the bridge this was the view out my passenger side window.


And the view inside my rear view mirror!


This shot, taken through my front windshield,  is after we had crossed, turned around and started back in the direction we came.  Yes, I made my husband cross the low water bridge, then turn around and come back just so I could take pictures!


And last but not least, the view out my passenger window as we came back the other direction.


Such beautiful scenery and so peaceful at the Blue River.

Today I'm linking up with:

Sweet Shot Tuesday
Communal Global
The Happiness Project

No comments:

Post a Comment